Home » News » Public Safety
Somersworth woman charged with DWI after crash
The driver of this Subaru Baja, which struck a tree along Salmon Falls Road in Rochester Wednesday night, was sent to the hospital and later charged with DWI. Courtesy
ROCHESTER - Just after midnight Thursday, a Somersworth woman was arrested for DWI after her car crashed into a tree along Salmon Falls Road.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded after a southbound 2003 Subaru Baja, driven by Nancy Fields-Clement, 50, of 44 Franklin St., Somersworth, drove into the ditch on the opposite side of Salmon Falls Road just north of Bernard Road, according to police.
Investigators determined there were no passengers in the Subaru and believe no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Paramedics transported Fields-Clement to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. She was later charged with driving while intoxicated and released on $1,000 personal recognizance. She is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters