Home » News » Public Safety
Somersworth woman charged with DWI after crash
ROCHESTER - Just after midnight Thursday, a Somersworth woman was arrested for DWI after her car crashed into a tree along Salmon Falls Road.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded after a southbound 2003 Subaru Baja, driven by Nancy Fields-Clement, 50, of 44 Franklin St., Somersworth, drove into the ditch on the opposite side of Salmon Falls Road just north of Bernard Road, according to police.
Investigators determined there were no passengers in the Subaru and believe no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Paramedics transported Fields-Clement to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries. She was later charged with driving while intoxicated and released on $1,000 personal recognizance. She is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District Division, Jan. 14 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus