Sunday holiday parade in Merrimack to finish with tree lighting
MERRIMACK - The town's annual holiday parade and tree lighting ceremony will begin at 3 p.m. Sunday.
Hosted by the Merrimack Chamber of Commerce and the Parks and Recreation Department, the parade will kick off at The Commons shopping plaza and travel south along the Daniel Webster Highway before ending at Abbie Griffin Park. Residents are encouraged to gather at the park afterward for the tree lighting ceremony, festive caroling and a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus.
The theme for this year's parade is "Holiday Season - A Time for Paws and Reflection." A canned food drive will coincide with the event at the town hall parking lot. The rain date is Dec. 9.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name