Holiday chorus performance this weekend in Mont Vernon
A chorus of about 100 singers from more than a dozen communities will perform selections from G.F. Handel's oratorio, "Messiah."
The chorus is under the direction of Jennifer Erdody, Milford High School music teacher and the director of the Souhegan Valley Chorus, along with Jill Slocum and John Leslie as accompanists and organists.
The first performance will begin at 7 p.m. Saturday, and the second performance is at 4 p.m. on Sunday. A free-will offering will be collected at each performance.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.