Antrim Festival of Trees opens Sun. Dec. 2
ANTRIM - The Antrim Festival of Trees will kick off its annual showing of community-decorated trees on Sunday, Dec. 2, from 1-6 p.m., which will include the Antrim Friends of Recreation's annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Visit with Santa at 4 p.m. There will also be caroling and refreshments.
The trees will be on display through Jan. 5, 2013.
The Festival of Trees can be viewed any time that the James A. Tuttle Library, 45 Main St., is open: Monday and Wednesday, 2-6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 2-8 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to noon; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions