Antrim Festival of Trees opens Sun. Dec. 2
ANTRIM - The Antrim Festival of Trees will kick off its annual showing of community-decorated trees on Sunday, Dec. 2, from 1-6 p.m., which will include the Antrim Friends of Recreation's annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Visit with Santa at 4 p.m. There will also be caroling and refreshments.
The trees will be on display through Jan. 5, 2013.
The Festival of Trees can be viewed any time that the James A. Tuttle Library, 45 Main St., is open: Monday and Wednesday, 2-6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 2-8 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to noon; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Life & Culture
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH