Antrim Festival of Trees opens Sun. Dec. 2
ANTRIM - The Antrim Festival of Trees will kick off its annual showing of community-decorated trees on Sunday, Dec. 2, from 1-6 p.m., which will include the Antrim Friends of Recreation's annual Tree Lighting Ceremony and Visit with Santa at 4 p.m. There will also be caroling and refreshments.
The trees will be on display through Jan. 5, 2013.
The Festival of Trees can be viewed any time that the James A. Tuttle Library, 45 Main St., is open: Monday and Wednesday, 2-6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 2-8 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. to noon; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.