Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Little information offered in Bedford weekend assault case
BEDFORD - The number of police, sheriff deputies and FBI and DEA agents at the residence of anesthesiologist Dr. Eduardo Quesada subsided Thursday, following days of activity there in the wake of a reported home invasion and the assaults of two people.
On Saturday night, police arrived at the Quesada home at 7 Proclamation Court, finding Sonia and Eduardo Quesada badly injured. Their 2-year-old son was found safe in the home.
Around mid-day Thurday, a woman at the residence lifted crime scene tape at the house's gates to allow a pickup truck - apparently a carpet-cleaning service - to leave the premises.
Quesada was reported to have received trauma to the head in the incident, which came to police attention as a burglary in progress.
Dr. Quesada, 52, has worked at the Elliot Hospital in Manchester since 2000. Bedford police responded to a domestic disturbance issue at the 2.7 acre, $1.4 million property last year, though charges were later dropped.
WMUR reported that crews from the N.H. Fish and Game and State Police searched an area in Amherst yesterday in connection with the Quesada case.
Local authorities remain mum. Amherst police claimed not to know of the search, while Fish and Game and state police were unavailable to comment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917