Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man shot inside Manchester barbershop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for two men in connection with a shooting Thursday evening at a West Side barbershop at 262 Main St.
One man, a customer at Andrew's Barber Shop, suffered a gunshot to his upper left leg during what police called a robbery attempt. Police did not release his name, saying family members hadn't been notified as of Thursday night.
On Friday mornng, police still refused to release the name of the wounded man who was treated at the Elliot Hospital and later released.
Several people were inside the shop when the men, one armed with a handgun, entered about 5:20 p.m. People scrambled for safety as a shot was fired, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said detectives still are trying to determine if anyone was a target of the robbery.
Police are searching for two men described as Hispanic who were wearing dark, hooded sweatshirts. One was tall and the other short, police said, and one was armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424