Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man shot inside Manchester barbershop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for two men in connection with a shooting Thursday evening at a West Side barbershop at 262 Main St.
One man, a customer at Andrew's Barber Shop, suffered a gunshot to his upper left leg during what police called a robbery attempt. Police did not release his name, saying family members hadn't been notified as of Thursday night.
On Friday mornng, police still refused to release the name of the wounded man who was treated at the Elliot Hospital and later released.
Several people were inside the shop when the men, one armed with a handgun, entered about 5:20 p.m. People scrambled for safety as a shot was fired, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said detectives still are trying to determine if anyone was a target of the robbery.
Police are searching for two men described as Hispanic who were wearing dark, hooded sweatshirts. One was tall and the other short, police said, and one was armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief