May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man shot inside Manchester barbershop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for two men in connection with a shooting Thursday evening at a West Side barbershop at 262 Main St.
One man, a customer at Andrew's Barber Shop, suffered a gunshot to his upper left leg during what police called a robbery attempt. Police did not release his name, saying family members hadn't been notified as of Thursday night.
On Friday mornng, police still refused to release the name of the wounded man who was treated at the Elliot Hospital and later released.
Several people were inside the shop when the men, one armed with a handgun, entered about 5:20 p.m. People scrambled for safety as a shot was fired, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said detectives still are trying to determine if anyone was a target of the robbery.
Police are searching for two men described as Hispanic who were wearing dark, hooded sweatshirts. One was tall and the other short, police said, and one was armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 2
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 53
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 5
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424