Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man shot inside Manchester barbershop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for two men in connection with a shooting Thursday evening at a West Side barbershop at 262 Main St.
One man, a customer at Andrew's Barber Shop, suffered a gunshot to his upper left leg during what police called a robbery attempt. Police did not release his name, saying family members hadn't been notified as of Thursday night.
On Friday mornng, police still refused to release the name of the wounded man who was treated at the Elliot Hospital and later released.
Several people were inside the shop when the men, one armed with a handgun, entered about 5:20 p.m. People scrambled for safety as a shot was fired, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said detectives still are trying to determine if anyone was a target of the robbery.
Police are searching for two men described as Hispanic who were wearing dark, hooded sweatshirts. One was tall and the other short, police said, and one was armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 4
- Former UNH athletic staffer charged in Newmarket, ordered to stay off campus - 0
- Man sentenced 47 years in prison for murdering Raymond man - 0
- Janitor arrested after Gilford vet's office discovers drug missing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 0
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
- Nashua school superintendent to present revised budget - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- NH well-represented in U16 skiing - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving
George Will: Misreading Putin, and history