Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Man shot inside Manchester barbershop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for two men in connection with a shooting Thursday evening at a West Side barbershop at 262 Main St.
One man, a customer at Andrew's Barber Shop, suffered a gunshot to his upper left leg during what police called a robbery attempt. Police did not release his name, saying family members hadn't been notified as of Thursday night.
On Friday mornng, police still refused to release the name of the wounded man who was treated at the Elliot Hospital and later released.
Several people were inside the shop when the men, one armed with a handgun, entered about 5:20 p.m. People scrambled for safety as a shot was fired, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said detectives still are trying to determine if anyone was a target of the robbery.
Police are searching for two men described as Hispanic who were wearing dark, hooded sweatshirts. One was tall and the other short, police said, and one was armed with a handgun.
Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483