Home » News » Public Safety
Info sought on missing Mont Vernon woman who disappeared while going to rent a car
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, of Mont Vernon, is missing. This photograph of her was taken in 2008. ((courtesy) w/Kimberly Houghton)
MONT VERNON - Authorities are seeking information on the whereabouts of a Mont Vernon woman last seen by her family Nov. 19.
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, told her family she was going to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport to rent a car.
Sgt. Aaron Daigneault said Colburn reportedly rented a car from Hertz at the airport on Nov. 21.
"She was subsequently seen at a business in Milford on (Nov. 21) asking for money," police said in a news release issued Thursday.
Police said she showed up at The Fish Bowl, a pet supply store where she previously worked. She returned to the rental car facility two days later, again leaving with the silver 2012 Jeep Liberty with Massachusetts plates 2ANM90.
"She never came home after that," Daigneault said, noting Colburn lives with her parents.
Police said that today marks her seventh day without being seen or heard from.
"We do not suspect foul play," Daigneault said, but Colburn's family is worried.
Colburn is 5 foot 8 inches, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact Daigneault at 603-673-5610.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate