Home » News » Public Safety
Info sought on missing Mont Vernon woman who disappeared while going to rent a car
MONT VERNON - Authorities are seeking information on the whereabouts of a Mont Vernon woman last seen by her family Nov. 19.
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, told her family she was going to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport to rent a car.
Sgt. Aaron Daigneault said Colburn reportedly rented a car from Hertz at the airport on Nov. 21.
"She was subsequently seen at a business in Milford on (Nov. 21) asking for money," police said in a news release issued Thursday.
Police said she showed up at The Fish Bowl, a pet supply store where she previously worked. She returned to the rental car facility two days later, again leaving with the silver 2012 Jeep Liberty with Massachusetts plates 2ANM90.
"She never came home after that," Daigneault said, noting Colburn lives with her parents.
Police said that today marks her seventh day without being seen or heard from.
"We do not suspect foul play," Daigneault said, but Colburn's family is worried.
Colburn is 5 foot 8 inches, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact Daigneault at 603-673-5610.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
- Three firefighters recovering after injuries in fast-moving Claremont house fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council