Home » News » Public Safety
Info sought on missing Mont Vernon woman who disappeared while going to rent a car
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, of Mont Vernon, is missing. This photograph of her was taken in 2008. ((courtesy) w/Kimberly Houghton)
MONT VERNON - Authorities are seeking information on the whereabouts of a Mont Vernon woman last seen by her family Nov. 19.
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, told her family she was going to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport to rent a car.
Sgt. Aaron Daigneault said Colburn reportedly rented a car from Hertz at the airport on Nov. 21.
"She was subsequently seen at a business in Milford on (Nov. 21) asking for money," police said in a news release issued Thursday.
Police said she showed up at The Fish Bowl, a pet supply store where she previously worked. She returned to the rental car facility two days later, again leaving with the silver 2012 Jeep Liberty with Massachusetts plates 2ANM90.
"She never came home after that," Daigneault said, noting Colburn lives with her parents.
Police said that today marks her seventh day without being seen or heard from.
"We do not suspect foul play," Daigneault said, but Colburn's family is worried.
Colburn is 5 foot 8 inches, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact Daigneault at 603-673-5610.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem