Home » News » Public Safety
Info sought on missing Mont Vernon woman who disappeared while going to rent a car
MONT VERNON - Authorities are seeking information on the whereabouts of a Mont Vernon woman last seen by her family Nov. 19.
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, told her family she was going to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport to rent a car.
Sgt. Aaron Daigneault said Colburn reportedly rented a car from Hertz at the airport on Nov. 21.
"She was subsequently seen at a business in Milford on (Nov. 21) asking for money," police said in a news release issued Thursday.
Police said she showed up at The Fish Bowl, a pet supply store where she previously worked. She returned to the rental car facility two days later, again leaving with the silver 2012 Jeep Liberty with Massachusetts plates 2ANM90.
"She never came home after that," Daigneault said, noting Colburn lives with her parents.
Police said that today marks her seventh day without being seen or heard from.
"We do not suspect foul play," Daigneault said, but Colburn's family is worried.
Colburn is 5 foot 8 inches, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact Daigneault at 603-673-5610.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 20
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 5
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013