Home » News » Public Safety
Info sought on missing Mont Vernon woman who disappeared while going to rent a car
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, of Mont Vernon, is missing. This photograph of her was taken in 2008. ((courtesy) w/Kimberly Houghton)
MONT VERNON - Authorities are seeking information on the whereabouts of a Mont Vernon woman last seen by her family Nov. 19.
Kathleen Ann Colburn, 29, told her family she was going to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport to rent a car.
Sgt. Aaron Daigneault said Colburn reportedly rented a car from Hertz at the airport on Nov. 21.
"She was subsequently seen at a business in Milford on (Nov. 21) asking for money," police said in a news release issued Thursday.
Police said she showed up at The Fish Bowl, a pet supply store where she previously worked. She returned to the rental car facility two days later, again leaving with the silver 2012 Jeep Liberty with Massachusetts plates 2ANM90.
"She never came home after that," Daigneault said, noting Colburn lives with her parents.
Police said that today marks her seventh day without being seen or heard from.
"We do not suspect foul play," Daigneault said, but Colburn's family is worried.
Colburn is 5 foot 8 inches, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to contact Daigneault at 603-673-5610.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- City police schedule community meeting - 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man accused of sexual assault and incest - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform