All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Victim recovering from propane boiler explosion

PETERBOROUGH - A man injured in a propane boiler explosion at the MacDowell Colony on Tuesday is recovering, said Colony Resident Director David Macy.

The man, a local contractor who was installing the boiler in the basement of Colony Hall Tuesday afternoon, was released from a Massachusetts hospital Wednesday night, Macy said.

Firefighters responded to the art colony on High Street Tuesday at 1:16 p.m. after a smoke detector activated, Fire Chief Joseph Lenox said. On the way there, firefighters learned there had been a propane explosion in a basement.


action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety