Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police searching for failed Concord kidnapper
CONCORD — Police are searching for a man they say tried to kidnap a girl Thursday while she waited for a ride outside the Concord City Auditorium.
Police said the girl was waiting outside the venue, which is about a block from the city police station, about 7 p.m. Thursday when she was approached by a man described as white, between 25 and 35 years old, 200 to 225 pounds with piercings in his eyebrow and ear and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and work boots.
The man grabbed the girl's arm and told her, "you need to follow me to my car," police said. She was able to pull away and ran inside the auditorium, they said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917