May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police searching for failed Concord kidnapper
CONCORD — Police are searching for a man they say tried to kidnap a girl Thursday while she waited for a ride outside the Concord City Auditorium.
Police said the girl was waiting outside the venue, which is about a block from the city police station, about 7 p.m. Thursday when she was approached by a man described as white, between 25 and 35 years old, 200 to 225 pounds with piercings in his eyebrow and ear and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and work boots.
The man grabbed the girl's arm and told her, "you need to follow me to my car," police said. She was able to pull away and ran inside the auditorium, they said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424