Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police searching for failed Concord kidnapper
CONCORD — Police are searching for a man they say tried to kidnap a girl Thursday while she waited for a ride outside the Concord City Auditorium.
Police said the girl was waiting outside the venue, which is about a block from the city police station, about 7 p.m. Thursday when she was approached by a man described as white, between 25 and 35 years old, 200 to 225 pounds with piercings in his eyebrow and ear and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, dark jeans and work boots.
The man grabbed the girl's arm and told her, "you need to follow me to my car," police said. She was able to pull away and ran inside the auditorium, they said.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424