Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson woman indicted on charges for baby's death
NASHUA - A grand jury has indicted a Hudson woman on charges she caused a baby's death.
Kristine Davis, of 3 Tiger Road Apt. B, allegedly placed a fentanyl patch on an infant, identified as Izik D-M in the indictment, on July 19, 2011. The indictment does not say if Davis and the infant were related.
The indictment said the baby, born in 2010, died from acute fentanyl intoxication. Davis was charged by the grand jury with manslaughter.
Neither the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office nor Hudson police would release more information about the indictment Friday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424