Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hudson woman indicted on charges for baby's death
NASHUA - A grand jury has indicted a Hudson woman on charges she caused a baby's death.
Kristine Davis, of 3 Tiger Road Apt. B, allegedly placed a fentanyl patch on an infant, identified as Izik D-M in the indictment, on July 19, 2011. The indictment does not say if Davis and the infant were related.
The indictment said the baby, born in 2010, died from acute fentanyl intoxication. Davis was charged by the grand jury with manslaughter.
Neither the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office nor Hudson police would release more information about the indictment Friday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Voter turnout is low but steady in Bedford - 0
- Due to snow forecast, Farmington decides to wait a week to decide on town issues - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus