Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua man facing forgery charges
NASHUA - A city man is under arrest, accused of forging checks stolen in a residential burglary last April.
Anthony Villegas, 57, of 3 Oak St., Apt. B, was arrested Thursday and charged with three counts of forgery, all class B felonies.
According to a news release, a burglary was reported on April 27. Later, the victim discovered checks were stolen and cashed at a local bank. Police said an investigation identified Villegas as the person who signed the checks.
Villegas was held at the police station, pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court-Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
- NH Busines Newsmakers: Butler named president of Cigna in New England - 0
- Small employers grapple with rising insurance premiums - 0
- Heat cruise past Celtics, snap losing skid - 0
- Christmas week looks wet and stormy - 0
- More airstrikes target Pakistani Taliban militants - 0
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483