action:frontpage | category:NEWS07 | adString:N/A | zoneID:17

Home » News » Public Safety

December 01. 2012 12:09PM

Fire crews respond to Brady Sullivan Plaza

MANCHESTER - A malfunctioning electrical transformer sent plumes of smoke through a service area of the Brady Sullivan Plaza Saturday morning.

City Fire District Chief Al Poulin said the shopping mall was evacuated for a short period while firefighters and building maintenance workers ventilated the area and shut off the transformer.

“It did generate quite a bit of smoke,” he said.

The tower building was not affected, he said.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events