All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In


Fire crews respond to Brady Sullivan Plaza

MANCHESTER - A malfunctioning electrical transformer sent plumes of smoke through a service area of the Brady Sullivan Plaza Saturday morning.

City Fire District Chief Al Poulin said the shopping mall was evacuated for a short period while firefighters and building maintenance workers ventilated the area and shut off the transformer.

&#';It did generate quite a bit of smoke,&#'; he said.

The tower building was not affected, he said.


action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety