All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Fire crews respond to Brady Sullivan Plaza

MANCHESTER - A malfunctioning electrical transformer sent plumes of smoke through a service area of the Brady Sullivan Plaza Saturday morning.

City Fire District Chief Al Poulin said the shopping mall was evacuated for a short period while firefighters and building maintenance workers ventilated the area and shut off the transformer.

'It did generate quite a bit of smoke,' he said.

The tower building was not affected, he said.


Eric Church
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Discover Wild NH Day
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Kathy Griffin
Saturday, 7 p.m.

Peter Wolf
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Motor Booty Affair
Saturday, 8 p.m.