Home » News » Public Safety
Warren man dies in crash on Route 118
WARREN — A local man was killed early Saturday in an accident on Route 118, state police said.
Police said the 38-year-old man was driving east on Route 118 about 2:30 a.m. Saturday when his pickup truck drifted off the right shoulder of the road, then lost control when he over corrected. His truck went off the left side of the road and rolled over, police said.
Police did not release the man’s name Saturday morning, saying they were still notifying his family.
The man, who was the only occupant in the truck, was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too