Home » News » Public Safety
Warren man dies in crash on Route 118
WARREN — A local man was killed early Saturday in an accident on Route 118, state police said.
Police said the 38-year-old man was driving east on Route 118 about 2:30 a.m. Saturday when his pickup truck drifted off the right shoulder of the road, then lost control when he over corrected. His truck went off the left side of the road and rolled over, police said.
Police did not release the man’s name Saturday morning, saying they were still notifying his family.
The man, who was the only occupant in the truck, was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind