May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Laconia man charged in Saturday burglary
LACONIA - A Laconia man has been charged in a burglary that occurred on Saturday.
On Saturday, December 1, at approximately 6:57 pm, Laconia police responded to a report of a burglary at 26 Windermere Heights in Laconia. Police quickly learned that the home owner found an intruder inside the residence after returning home.
When the home owner entered the residence and the suspect attempted to escape through a bathroom window, but was unsuccessful. After the failed attempt to leave, the intruder allegedly made his way down a hallway within the home and ran out the front door, fleeing the area on foot.
While investigating the incident, police discovered that two handguns were stolen from the residence, a Beretta .9mm semi-auto pistol and a Browning Buck Mark .22 cal semi auto pistol.
A state police K-9 unit assisted officers in tracking the individual from 26 Windermere
Heights to a residence on Parsonage Drive.
A search warrant for the Parsonage Drive residence was obtained, and Aaron J. Marchione, 20, of 53 Parsonage Drive in Laconia was later arrested for Burglary (a felony), two counts of Theft by Unauthorized Taking or Transfer (a felony), and Parole/Probation Violation.
He was held at the Belknap County Jail without bail, and was scheduled to be arraigned at 4th Circuit District Division, Laconia Court Monday at 8:30 am.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 41
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 8
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester police investigating possible home invasion - 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 14
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424