Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Laconia man charged in Saturday burglary
LACONIA - A Laconia man has been charged in a burglary that occurred on Saturday.
On Saturday, December 1, at approximately 6:57 pm, Laconia police responded to a report of a burglary at 26 Windermere Heights in Laconia. Police quickly learned that the home owner found an intruder inside the residence after returning home.
When the home owner entered the residence and the suspect attempted to escape through a bathroom window, but was unsuccessful. After the failed attempt to leave, the intruder allegedly made his way down a hallway within the home and ran out the front door, fleeing the area on foot.
While investigating the incident, police discovered that two handguns were stolen from the residence, a Beretta .9mm semi-auto pistol and a Browning Buck Mark .22 cal semi auto pistol.
A state police K-9 unit assisted officers in tracking the individual from 26 Windermere
Heights to a residence on Parsonage Drive.
A search warrant for the Parsonage Drive residence was obtained, and Aaron J. Marchione, 20, of 53 Parsonage Drive in Laconia was later arrested for Burglary (a felony), two counts of Theft by Unauthorized Taking or Transfer (a felony), and Parole/Probation Violation.
He was held at the Belknap County Jail without bail, and was scheduled to be arraigned at 4th Circuit District Division, Laconia Court Monday at 8:30 am.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings being evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal