Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Laconia man charged in Saturday burglary
LACONIA - A Laconia man has been charged in a burglary that occurred on Saturday.
On Saturday, December 1, at approximately 6:57 pm, Laconia police responded to a report of a burglary at 26 Windermere Heights in Laconia. Police quickly learned that the home owner found an intruder inside the residence after returning home.
When the home owner entered the residence and the suspect attempted to escape through a bathroom window, but was unsuccessful. After the failed attempt to leave, the intruder allegedly made his way down a hallway within the home and ran out the front door, fleeing the area on foot.
While investigating the incident, police discovered that two handguns were stolen from the residence, a Beretta .9mm semi-auto pistol and a Browning Buck Mark .22 cal semi auto pistol.
A state police K-9 unit assisted officers in tracking the individual from 26 Windermere
Heights to a residence on Parsonage Drive.
A search warrant for the Parsonage Drive residence was obtained, and Aaron J. Marchione, 20, of 53 Parsonage Drive in Laconia was later arrested for Burglary (a felony), two counts of Theft by Unauthorized Taking or Transfer (a felony), and Parole/Probation Violation.
He was held at the Belknap County Jail without bail, and was scheduled to be arraigned at 4th Circuit District Division, Laconia Court Monday at 8:30 am.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'