Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Laconia man charged in Saturday burglary
LACONIA - A Laconia man has been charged in a burglary that occurred on Saturday.
On Saturday, December 1, at approximately 6:57 pm, Laconia police responded to a report of a burglary at 26 Windermere Heights in Laconia. Police quickly learned that the home owner found an intruder inside the residence after returning home.
When the home owner entered the residence and the suspect attempted to escape through a bathroom window, but was unsuccessful. After the failed attempt to leave, the intruder allegedly made his way down a hallway within the home and ran out the front door, fleeing the area on foot.
While investigating the incident, police discovered that two handguns were stolen from the residence, a Beretta .9mm semi-auto pistol and a Browning Buck Mark .22 cal semi auto pistol.
A state police K-9 unit assisted officers in tracking the individual from 26 Windermere
Heights to a residence on Parsonage Drive.
A search warrant for the Parsonage Drive residence was obtained, and Aaron J. Marchione, 20, of 53 Parsonage Drive in Laconia was later arrested for Burglary (a felony), two counts of Theft by Unauthorized Taking or Transfer (a felony), and Parole/Probation Violation.
He was held at the Belknap County Jail without bail, and was scheduled to be arraigned at 4th Circuit District Division, Laconia Court Monday at 8:30 am.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 2
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth