May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Laconia man charged in Saturday burglary
LACONIA - A Laconia man has been charged in a burglary that occurred on Saturday.
On Saturday, December 1, at approximately 6:57 pm, Laconia police responded to a report of a burglary at 26 Windermere Heights in Laconia. Police quickly learned that the home owner found an intruder inside the residence after returning home.
When the home owner entered the residence and the suspect attempted to escape through a bathroom window, but was unsuccessful. After the failed attempt to leave, the intruder allegedly made his way down a hallway within the home and ran out the front door, fleeing the area on foot.
While investigating the incident, police discovered that two handguns were stolen from the residence, a Beretta .9mm semi-auto pistol and a Browning Buck Mark .22 cal semi auto pistol.
A state police K-9 unit assisted officers in tracking the individual from 26 Windermere
Heights to a residence on Parsonage Drive.
A search warrant for the Parsonage Drive residence was obtained, and Aaron J. Marchione, 20, of 53 Parsonage Drive in Laconia was later arrested for Burglary (a felony), two counts of Theft by Unauthorized Taking or Transfer (a felony), and Parole/Probation Violation.
He was held at the Belknap County Jail without bail, and was scheduled to be arraigned at 4th Circuit District Division, Laconia Court Monday at 8:30 am.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 0
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use,deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: These Red Sox don't quit - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424