Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Grand jury indicts Hudson woman in baby's death
NASHUA - A grand jury has indicted a Hudson woman on charges she caused a baby's death, according to Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams.
Kristine Davis of 3 Tiger Road, Apartment B, allegedly placed a fentanyl patch on an infant, identified as Izik D-M in the indictment, on July 19, 2011. The indictment does not say whether Davis and the infant were related.
The indictment said the baby, born in 2010, died from acute fentanyl intoxication. Fentanyl is a powerful prescription medicine used to manage pain.
Davis was charged by the grand jury with manslaughter.
Neither the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office nor Hudson police would release more information about the indictment.
Police were similarly tight-lipped in July 2011, when the boy was found dead in the Tiger Road apartment. At the time, police refused to release the boy's name or say how he died.
Neighbors said they didn't know the occupants of the apartment well, but said they were horrified by the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424