May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Grand jury indicts Hudson woman in baby's death
NASHUA - A grand jury has indicted a Hudson woman on charges she caused a baby's death, according to Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams.
Kristine Davis of 3 Tiger Road, Apartment B, allegedly placed a fentanyl patch on an infant, identified as Izik D-M in the indictment, on July 19, 2011. The indictment does not say whether Davis and the infant were related.
The indictment said the baby, born in 2010, died from acute fentanyl intoxication. Fentanyl is a powerful prescription medicine used to manage pain.
Davis was charged by the grand jury with manslaughter.
Neither the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office nor Hudson police would release more information about the indictment.
Police were similarly tight-lipped in July 2011, when the boy was found dead in the Tiger Road apartment. At the time, police refused to release the boy's name or say how he died.
Neighbors said they didn't know the occupants of the apartment well, but said they were horrified by the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424