May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Grand jury indicts Hudson woman in baby's death
NASHUA - A grand jury has indicted a Hudson woman on charges she caused a baby's death, according to Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams.
Kristine Davis of 3 Tiger Road, Apartment B, allegedly placed a fentanyl patch on an infant, identified as Izik D-M in the indictment, on July 19, 2011. The indictment does not say whether Davis and the infant were related.
The indictment said the baby, born in 2010, died from acute fentanyl intoxication. Fentanyl is a powerful prescription medicine used to manage pain.
Davis was charged by the grand jury with manslaughter.
Neither the Hillsborough County Attorney's Office nor Hudson police would release more information about the indictment.
Police were similarly tight-lipped in July 2011, when the boy was found dead in the Tiger Road apartment. At the time, police refused to release the boy's name or say how he died.
Neighbors said they didn't know the occupants of the apartment well, but said they were horrified by the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424