June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Abused toddler's mom returned to NH
Plaistow boy in abuse case released from hospital
Judge orders Plaistow couple held on high-cash bail in beating case; injury video rebutted
Man accused of beating, burning toddler back in NH after arrest at Fla. amusement park
PLAISTOW - Jessica Linscott arrived in New Hampshire Saturday to face child endangerment charges relating to injuries suffered by her 3-year-old son.
Linscott, 23, and her boyfriend, Roland Dow, 27, fled New Hampshire after taking Linscott's son, James Nicholson, to Exeter Hospital on Nov. 14 after the boy suffered several seizures that authorities say were related to abuse. The couple eluded capture until being arrested last week at Universal Studios Theme Park in Orlando, Fla.
Rockingham County Attorney James Reams said Linscott will likely appear via video testimony in Plaistow District Court on Monday morning. He said Dow was still in Florida on Saturday.
Dow is charged with first- and second-degree assault for allegedly striking Linscott's son, James Nicholson, in the head on Nov. 1, causing a traumatic brain injury that led to seizures and other symptoms that police say went untreated two weeks later. Dow is also accused of burning the boy's wrist and fingers.
Dow faces five additional counts of endangering the welfare of a child while Linscott is charged with six counts of the same charge after they allegedly failed to seek medical treatment for the seizures on several occasions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 1
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424