Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Abused toddler's mom returned to NH
PLAISTOW - Jessica Linscott arrived in New Hampshire Saturday to face child endangerment charges relating to injuries suffered by her 3-year-old son.
Linscott, 23, and her boyfriend, Roland Dow, 27, fled New Hampshire after taking Linscott's son, James Nicholson, to Exeter Hospital on Nov. 14 after the boy suffered several seizures that authorities say were related to abuse. The couple eluded capture until being arrested last week at Universal Studios Theme Park in Orlando, Fla.
Rockingham County Attorney James Reams said Linscott will likely appear via video testimony in Plaistow District Court on Monday morning. He said Dow was still in Florida on Saturday.
Dow is charged with first- and second-degree assault for allegedly striking Linscott's son, James Nicholson, in the head on Nov. 1, causing a traumatic brain injury that led to seizures and other symptoms that police say went untreated two weeks later. Dow is also accused of burning the boy's wrist and fingers.
Dow faces five additional counts of endangering the welfare of a child while Linscott is charged with six counts of the same charge after they allegedly failed to seek medical treatment for the seizures on several occasions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal