Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Abused toddler's mom returned to NH
PLAISTOW - Jessica Linscott arrived in New Hampshire Saturday to face child endangerment charges relating to injuries suffered by her 3-year-old son.
Linscott, 23, and her boyfriend, Roland Dow, 27, fled New Hampshire after taking Linscott's son, James Nicholson, to Exeter Hospital on Nov. 14 after the boy suffered several seizures that authorities say were related to abuse. The couple eluded capture until being arrested last week at Universal Studios Theme Park in Orlando, Fla.
Rockingham County Attorney James Reams said Linscott will likely appear via video testimony in Plaistow District Court on Monday morning. He said Dow was still in Florida on Saturday.
Dow is charged with first- and second-degree assault for allegedly striking Linscott's son, James Nicholson, in the head on Nov. 1, causing a traumatic brain injury that led to seizures and other symptoms that police say went untreated two weeks later. Dow is also accused of burning the boy's wrist and fingers.
Dow faces five additional counts of endangering the welfare of a child while Linscott is charged with six counts of the same charge after they allegedly failed to seek medical treatment for the seizures on several occasions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424