Home » News » Public Safety
Three-alarm fire damages Canterbury home
CANTERBURY - A home on Canterbury Shores Drive was damaged in a three-alarm fire Sunday evening.
Fire crews were first called to the home at 89 Canterbury Shores Drive at 6:58 pm., and found a home fully engulfed in flames. The fire was raised to three alarm status before it was finally brought under control just after 8 p.m.
The cause is under investigation, and no monetary damage estimate was available Sunday night, though firefighters reported the structure suffered heavy damage. No injuries were reported.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 20
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 13
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 25
- Londonderry response team celebrates 10th anniversary - 0
- Police say to expect more arrests in wake of Keene chaos - 6
- Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation - 8
- Bedford woman injured when tree falls on her - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 11
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Health costs up for Manchester