Home » News » Public Safety
Police searching for driver in Rochester rollover
ROCHESTER — A rollover accident is blossoming into a mystery as police search for the driver of the truck.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham reports police were called to a rollover accident on Salmon Falls Road, near Bernard Road, at 11:15 a.m. Sunday to find a wrecked truck, but no driver.
The gray Dodge Dakota was found on its roof, in a culvert, by the responding officer. Pinkham said the truck sustained heavy damage in the crash. No driver was found at the scene. Police have since traced the car back to its owner, Kevin Chandler, 34, of Lebanon, Maine, but officers have been unable to get in contact with Chandler, according to Pinkham.
Pinkham asks anyone with information on the crash to contact Rochester police at 603-330-7127, or to call the Rochester Crimeline at 603-335-6500. Information that leads to an arrest may be in line for a reward, and all calls to the Crimeline are confidential. People can also send a confidential text to the Rochester Crimeline by sending it to Crimes (274637), be sure to put TEXT4CASH in the body of the message followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford pizza restaurant gets surprise makeover from Eastern Bank - 0
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 0
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 0
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- College Basketball: UNH women top Dartmouth - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Exeter skates past Trinity - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Memorial solid in win over Hanover - 0
- Derry Council revises tax cut goal - 0
- Police remove dogs, cats and pig from Derry home after report of strong odor - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules