Home » News » Public Safety
Police searching for driver in Rochester rollover
ROCHESTER — A rollover accident is blossoming into a mystery as police search for the driver of the truck.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham reports police were called to a rollover accident on Salmon Falls Road, near Bernard Road, at 11:15 a.m. Sunday to find a wrecked truck, but no driver.
The gray Dodge Dakota was found on its roof, in a culvert, by the responding officer. Pinkham said the truck sustained heavy damage in the crash. No driver was found at the scene. Police have since traced the car back to its owner, Kevin Chandler, 34, of Lebanon, Maine, but officers have been unable to get in contact with Chandler, according to Pinkham.
Pinkham asks anyone with information on the crash to contact Rochester police at 603-330-7127, or to call the Rochester Crimeline at 603-335-6500. Information that leads to an arrest may be in line for a reward, and all calls to the Crimeline are confidential. People can also send a confidential text to the Rochester Crimeline by sending it to Crimes (274637), be sure to put TEXT4CASH in the body of the message followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 62
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time