Home » News » Public Safety
Police searching for driver in Rochester rollover
ROCHESTER — A rollover accident is blossoming into a mystery as police search for the driver of the truck.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham reports police were called to a rollover accident on Salmon Falls Road, near Bernard Road, at 11:15 a.m. Sunday to find a wrecked truck, but no driver.
The gray Dodge Dakota was found on its roof, in a culvert, by the responding officer. Pinkham said the truck sustained heavy damage in the crash. No driver was found at the scene. Police have since traced the car back to its owner, Kevin Chandler, 34, of Lebanon, Maine, but officers have been unable to get in contact with Chandler, according to Pinkham.
Pinkham asks anyone with information on the crash to contact Rochester police at 603-330-7127, or to call the Rochester Crimeline at 603-335-6500. Information that leads to an arrest may be in line for a reward, and all calls to the Crimeline are confidential. People can also send a confidential text to the Rochester Crimeline by sending it to Crimes (274637), be sure to put TEXT4CASH in the body of the message followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 1
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'