Home » News » Public Safety
Police searching for driver in Rochester rollover
ROCHESTER — A rollover accident is blossoming into a mystery as police search for the driver of the truck.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham reports police were called to a rollover accident on Salmon Falls Road, near Bernard Road, at 11:15 a.m. Sunday to find a wrecked truck, but no driver.
The gray Dodge Dakota was found on its roof, in a culvert, by the responding officer. Pinkham said the truck sustained heavy damage in the crash. No driver was found at the scene. Police have since traced the car back to its owner, Kevin Chandler, 34, of Lebanon, Maine, but officers have been unable to get in contact with Chandler, according to Pinkham.
Pinkham asks anyone with information on the crash to contact Rochester police at 603-330-7127, or to call the Rochester Crimeline at 603-335-6500. Information that leads to an arrest may be in line for a reward, and all calls to the Crimeline are confidential. People can also send a confidential text to the Rochester Crimeline by sending it to Crimes (274637), be sure to put TEXT4CASH in the body of the message followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief