Home » News » Public Safety
Police searching for driver in Rochester rollover
ROCHESTER — A rollover accident is blossoming into a mystery as police search for the driver of the truck.
Rochester Police Sgt. Todd Pinkham reports police were called to a rollover accident on Salmon Falls Road, near Bernard Road, at 11:15 a.m. Sunday to find a wrecked truck, but no driver.
The gray Dodge Dakota was found on its roof, in a culvert, by the responding officer. Pinkham said the truck sustained heavy damage in the crash. No driver was found at the scene. Police have since traced the car back to its owner, Kevin Chandler, 34, of Lebanon, Maine, but officers have been unable to get in contact with Chandler, according to Pinkham.
Pinkham asks anyone with information on the crash to contact Rochester police at 603-330-7127, or to call the Rochester Crimeline at 603-335-6500. Information that leads to an arrest may be in line for a reward, and all calls to the Crimeline are confidential. People can also send a confidential text to the Rochester Crimeline by sending it to Crimes (274637), be sure to put TEXT4CASH in the body of the message followed by the tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth