Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two boys arrested over burglaries in Nashua
NASHUA -- Two teens were arrested over the weekend in connection with a pair of unrelated burglaries.
Police arrested a 15-year-old boy at 6:25 a.m Saturday and charged him with burglarizing a city business earlier that morning. On Sunday afternoon, police arrested a 14-year-old boy and charged him with a July 31 residential burglary where cigarettes and a lighter were taken.
Both were released to adults. Their cases will be pursued at a later date in juvenile court at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424