May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Counterfeit money reported found during Manchester arrest
MANCHESTER -- Officers responding to a report of a fight involving a gun arrested a Nashua man and recovered counterfeit money late Saturday night.
Police said they found Joseph Masiello, 18, of Nashua in a vehicle with a BB pistol, two open bottles of alcohol and a $50 bill that appeared counterfeit.
After getting a warrant, police said they recovered another $50 and a $20 bill that appeared to have been printed on the same sheet of paper, along with a pair of brass knuckles.
Masiello was charged with forgery, possession of a dangerous weapon, and unlawful possession of alcohol.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424