Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Counterfeit money reported found during Manchester arrest
MANCHESTER -- Officers responding to a report of a fight involving a gun arrested a Nashua man and recovered counterfeit money late Saturday night.
Police said they found Joseph Masiello, 18, of Nashua in a vehicle with a BB pistol, two open bottles of alcohol and a $50 bill that appeared counterfeit.
After getting a warrant, police said they recovered another $50 and a $20 bill that appeared to have been printed on the same sheet of paper, along with a pair of brass knuckles.
Masiello was charged with forgery, possession of a dangerous weapon, and unlawful possession of alcohol.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917