Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Counterfeit money reported found during Manchester arrest
MANCHESTER -- Officers responding to a report of a fight involving a gun arrested a Nashua man and recovered counterfeit money late Saturday night.
Police said they found Joseph Masiello, 18, of Nashua in a vehicle with a BB pistol, two open bottles of alcohol and a $50 bill that appeared counterfeit.
After getting a warrant, police said they recovered another $50 and a $20 bill that appeared to have been printed on the same sheet of paper, along with a pair of brass knuckles.
Masiello was charged with forgery, possession of a dangerous weapon, and unlawful possession of alcohol.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief