Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Counterfeit money reported found during Manchester arrest
MANCHESTER -- Officers responding to a report of a fight involving a gun arrested a Nashua man and recovered counterfeit money late Saturday night.
Police said they found Joseph Masiello, 18, of Nashua in a vehicle with a BB pistol, two open bottles of alcohol and a $50 bill that appeared counterfeit.
After getting a warrant, police said they recovered another $50 and a $20 bill that appeared to have been printed on the same sheet of paper, along with a pair of brass knuckles.
Masiello was charged with forgery, possession of a dangerous weapon, and unlawful possession of alcohol.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth