June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Former Exeter Hospital technician pleads not guilty in federal court
Prosecutor: Hepatitis case charges could be upgraded if a victim dies
Kwiatkowski indicted by federal grand jury with 14 charges in 7 cases
CONCORD - Former Exeter Hospital medical technician David Kwiatkowski pleaded not guilty when he appeared in a federal courtroom today.
Kwiatkowski faces 14 criminal charges stemming from his work as a technician at Exeter Hospital. He's accused of injecting himself with pain medicine intended for patients and returning Hepatits C-infected syringes to patient use. Federal Magistrate Landya McMafferty approved the appointment of public defender Bjorn Lange as Kwiatkowsi's counsel.
Kwiatkowski said he would not contest his continued jailing at the Strafford County House of Correction. His trial was scheduled for early February.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424