Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Two men sought in Nashua shooting
NASHUA - Police are asking for the public's help in locating two men, who may be armed and dangerous, who they say are "potential witnesses" to a shooting that happened at One Salvail Court late Sunday night.
A man was shot in the incident, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office. Authorities did not divulge the man's condition and are withholding his name, pending notification of family members.
Authorities are looking for two men, who they describe as potential witnesses to the shooting. They are Daniel DeGrace, 31, described as a 6-foot-6, 280-pound, white man with blue eyes and brown hair, and Benjamin Mayberry, 30, a 5-foot-11 white man weighing 155 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
The men are believed to be operating a beige 1995 Toyota Avalon with N.H. license plate number 3293905.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of either man is asked to call their local police department or Nashua police at 594-3500. The public is advised not to approach either man or their car as they may be armed and dangerous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483