Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Two men sought in Nashua shooting
NASHUA - Police are asking for the public's help in locating two men, who may be armed and dangerous, who they say are "potential witnesses" to a shooting that happened at One Salvail Court late Sunday night.
A man was shot in the incident, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office. Authorities did not divulge the man's condition and are withholding his name, pending notification of family members.
Authorities are looking for two men, who they describe as potential witnesses to the shooting. They are Daniel DeGrace, 31, described as a 6-foot-6, 280-pound, white man with blue eyes and brown hair, and Benjamin Mayberry, 30, a 5-foot-11 white man weighing 155 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
The men are believed to be operating a beige 1995 Toyota Avalon with N.H. license plate number 3293905.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of either man is asked to call their local police department or Nashua police at 594-3500. The public is advised not to approach either man or their car as they may be armed and dangerous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917