Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two men sought in Nashua shooting
NASHUA - Police are asking for the public's help in locating two men, who may be armed and dangerous, who they say are "potential witnesses" to a shooting that happened at One Salvail Court late Sunday night.
A man was shot in the incident, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office. Authorities did not divulge the man's condition and are withholding his name, pending notification of family members.
Authorities are looking for two men, who they describe as potential witnesses to the shooting. They are Daniel DeGrace, 31, described as a 6-foot-6, 280-pound, white man with blue eyes and brown hair, and Benjamin Mayberry, 30, a 5-foot-11 white man weighing 155 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
The men are believed to be operating a beige 1995 Toyota Avalon with N.H. license plate number 3293905.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of either man is asked to call their local police department or Nashua police at 594-3500. The public is advised not to approach either man or their car as they may be armed and dangerous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424