Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two men sought in Nashua shooting
NASHUA - Police are asking for the public's help in locating two men, who may be armed and dangerous, who they say are "potential witnesses" to a shooting that happened at One Salvail Court late Sunday night.
A man was shot in the incident, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office. Authorities did not divulge the man's condition and are withholding his name, pending notification of family members.
Authorities are looking for two men, who they describe as potential witnesses to the shooting. They are Daniel DeGrace, 31, described as a 6-foot-6, 280-pound, white man with blue eyes and brown hair, and Benjamin Mayberry, 30, a 5-foot-11 white man weighing 155 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
The men are believed to be operating a beige 1995 Toyota Avalon with N.H. license plate number 3293905.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of either man is asked to call their local police department or Nashua police at 594-3500. The public is advised not to approach either man or their car as they may be armed and dangerous.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief