May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two men sought in Nashua shooting
Pair wanted in Nashua shooting say victim shot self in head
Nashua shooting victim alive, two witnesses located
NASHUA - Police are asking for the public's help in locating two men, who may be armed and dangerous, who they say are "potential witnesses" to a shooting that happened at One Salvail Court late Sunday night.
A man was shot in the incident, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office. Authorities did not divulge the man's condition and are withholding his name, pending notification of family members.
Authorities are looking for two men, who they describe as potential witnesses to the shooting. They are Daniel DeGrace, 31, described as a 6-foot-6, 280-pound, white man with blue eyes and brown hair, and Benjamin Mayberry, 30, a 5-foot-11 white man weighing 155 pounds with blue eyes and brown hair.
The men are believed to be operating a beige 1995 Toyota Avalon with N.H. license plate number 3293905.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of either man is asked to call their local police department or Nashua police at 594-3500. The public is advised not to approach either man or their car as they may be armed and dangerous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 4
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424