Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
St. Anselm student arrested, charged with sale of drug
GOFFSTOWN - The odor of burning marijuana in a dormitory led to the arrest of a St. Anselm student on charges of sale of a controlled drug.
Goffstown police said they responded to the dorm and found a student in possession of marijuana. Officers reported discovering two safes in his room and after obtaining a search warrant, opened them and found a half pound of marijuana.
The student, Matthew Gersh, 20, of Medford, Mass. was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District, on Thursday, Jan. 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 3
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424