May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
St. Anselm student arrested, charged with sale of drug
GOFFSTOWN - The odor of burning marijuana in a dormitory led to the arrest of a St. Anselm student on charges of sale of a controlled drug.
Goffstown police said they responded to the dorm and found a student in possession of marijuana. Officers reported discovering two safes in his room and after obtaining a search warrant, opened them and found a half pound of marijuana.
The student, Matthew Gersh, 20, of Medford, Mass. was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District, on Thursday, Jan. 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424